UNAA Family and the Diaspora at Large,
One of our Top priorities is the health and safety of our members and as we actively monitor the COVID-19 situation in the US and around the world we ask the you do not panic and also exercise precautionary measures to stay safe and sound.
Please note that whether you have health insurance or not, you have the right to get tested for COVID-19 , so make sure you do the needful rather than live in the unknown if you feel exposed or have symptoms of the virus.
We also ask that you follow the Centers For Disease Guidelines below to protect yourselves and your loved ones;
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then dispose of the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces especially electronic devices.
- Avoid any large crowds right now.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update you with any good information to stay safe. Let’s continue protecting ourselves and the communities at large that we live in.
Henrietta N Wamala
President & CEO, UNAA