Dear members, this year Labor Day weekend September 3 – September 6 all roads lead to the Hyatt Regency Hotel Cincinnati Ohio for the 33rd UNAA convention.
The Cincinnati Drive is about Under 2 hours from Kentucky, 5 hours from Tennessee, 2 hours from Indiana, 5 hours’ drive from Chicago, 8 hours from Iowa, 10 hours from Minneapolis, 7 hours from Pennsylvania, 7 hours from Virginia, 6 hours from Michigan, 8hours drive from Maryland, 11hours from Connecticut, 13 hours from Boston, 14 hours from Dallas, and Hotel rooms are affordable starting at $139 per night.
What to expect
* UNAA Annual General Meeting Come join your leadership and express your views as UNAA registered Members.
* UNAA Elections – This is your Chance to volunteer and serve the Organization.
* All day Trade and investment networking for those interested in growing or getting into business and exploring new opportunities Post Pandemic.
* A Cultural Gala on Friday Evening promoting our Unique Ugandan Culture.
* Showcasing and promoting your business throughout the 3 day convention weekend at the vendor booths.
* Socializing and meeting long lost friends from allover North America.
* Youth Empowerment Forum
* Women Empowerment Forum
* Processing Uganda National IDs (Ndagamuntu)
* Processing or renewing Ugandan passports and Dual citizenship
* Entertainment from top Ugandan artists and DJs
* First Class Ugandan Cuisine Sunday dinner.
* Northern Uganda Forum
* Senga & Kojja Forum Exploring our Cultural norms in Relationships.
* Saturday evening Entertainment featuring Elegant Boat Dinner Cruise with Drinks included.
And much more;
Register : CINCINNATI 2021 UNAA CONVENTION
Thank you and See you in Cincinnati, Ohio this Labor Day Weekend
Director of Development, UNAA.