We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons we have collected and need to use your personal data for. We may process your personal data because:
- You have consented to us using your personal data
- We need to comply with a legal obligation
- It is in our legitimate business interests
More specifically, personal data submitted to us through this website and personal data we collected from you or third parties or from public sources will be used for the purposes based on the legal grounds as follows:
4.1 Communications, based on UGANDAN NORTH AMERCIAN ASSOCIATION legitimate interest.
If you have contacted us via this website or otherwise, we may process your personal data to be able to answer your questions, to organize the meeting, call, zoom or other communication. Please note that this communication may be recorded and stored by UGANDAN NORTH AMERCIAN ASSOCIATION representative in our corporate system.
4.2 Marketing and public relations, based on your consent.
- If you are a visitor of our website, we may, by way of cookies, process your data to carry out marketing research and to analyze the characteristics of this website visitors, to assess the impact of our marketing communication and to adjust it to the detected tendencies, to plan our future marketing activities, to prepare analytics and profiling for business intelligence, to target our advertising.
- If you are our subscriber, you receive or would like to receive our marketing materials, we may process the personal data you provided to us to spread promotional materials, to make announcements about additions and changes concerning our services, to send you e-mail notifications, to send you our email newsletters.
a) based on your consent, If you are a potential employee, we may process your personal data to assist you with ongoing or future employment or cooperation with UGANDAN NORTH AMERCIAN ASSOCIATION, to enable you to submit your resume, apply for jobs online or express your interest in relocation.
b) based on UGANDAN NORTH AMERCIAN ASSOCIATION legitimate interest
In specific cases, and only upon the client’s request, we may show your CV to a potential client for business engagement or to current client to confirm the high level of skills of our members of staff providing the services. Also, to fulfill its compliance obligations, our client may need to check your biography more closely before providing you with the access to its protected data and facilities. Therefore, we may ask you to provide more specific information, such as tax number, work permission, citizenship, criminal background and other additional and specific background checks required by particular clients to provide you with an access to clients’ systems and premises.
4.4 Business relations, based on UGANDAN NORTH AMERCIAN ASSOCIATION legitimate interest.
If you are a representative of our current or potential client, vendor or business partner, we may process your personal data to organize the approval, processing and signing of contracts, acts, invoices and other contractual documentation; to promote our new products, works and services; to confirm the high level of our works and services; to invite you to the meetings and events or organize them; to comply with economic sanctions and export control list screening, industry standards, regulators’ requirements and other requirements related to anti-corruption, fraud prevention and anti-money laundering.
4.5 Corporate and investor relations, based on UGANDAN NORTH AMERCIAN ASSOCIATION compliance obligations,
- If you are a current or potential director or top manager of UGANDAN NORTH AMERCIAN ASSOCIATION , we may process your personal data to organize your participation in corporate meetings, events, business trips, to pay your remuneration, to cover related expenses, to maintain our corporate records, to make obligatory public disclosures and reports, to execute auditor’s requests, to present the company and its management during the sale process and to perform other legal obligations. We also may share this information within UGANDAN NORTH AMERCIAN ASSOCIATION, provide some of this data to banks, notary, payroll agencies and legal advisors with the purpose of opening of a corporate bank account or other accounts;
- If you are a current or potential affiliate of UGANDAN NORTH AMERCIAN ASSOCIATION, we may process your personal data to organize your participation in corporate meetings and events, to provide you with the meetings’ materials and our reports, to support you in execution of your rights, to make obligatory public disclosures and reports, to execute auditor’s requests and to perform other legal obligations, including anti-money laundering requirements and disclosure of beneficiaries.
4.6 Security, based on UGANDAN NORTH AMERCIAN ASSOCIATION legitimate interest.
- If you are a visitor of this website, we may process your personal data to keep this website secure, prevent fraud, protect rights and interests of UGANDAN NORTH AMERCIAN ASSOCIATION and third parties, protect Intellectual Property rights;
- If you are a visitor of our office, we may process your personal data to monitor physical access and to ensure security in our office, as well as to prevent, detect and investigate any crime, misconduct, incident or accident.